Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Too busy to participate?

I got an email from Paul in Texas, explaining why he was too busy to check the blog as I requested in an email:

       Too many of the following--R/r/recycling meeting, Earth Day survey, Grow Local Festival, Southern Plain soils conference, community garden projects--on the plate right now.


As far as I'm concerned, that's as good as reporting in to 10StepCAP. Certainly fulfills steps 7, 8 and 9. Thanks, Paul.

Exciting news! Last night I got a phone call from Jim in Wilkes Barre. He'd received a copy of the Invitation to sign on to 10StepCAP and he found it inspiring, giving him a boost in his flagging efforts to lower his own carbon footprint. He wants to start up an effort to get 100 signees in Wilkes Barre, and I'm encouraging him to consider launching the program there at the same time it is officially launched here, on Earth Day. Jim's call was a huge boost for me! Thanks, Jim.

No comments: